The annual Timberon Scavenger Hunt, held during the 4th of July weekend activities, is a popular, family-oriented game. Visitors to Timberon can explore our little mountain town, and full-time residents may discover new places!
The Scavenger Hunt begins at 1:30 p.m. at the Fire Station, by the red fire truck. Participants will be given a list of things to find, they will take a picture for proof, and turn in their results by 2:30 at the same ‘start’ location. The judges will decide the winners at the end of the contest.
- You must have a digital camera of some sort (phone, I pad, Camera, Kindle, etc). There may be two on a team, BUT the pictures MUST be on one camera.
- Pictures must be taken from the road, do not trespass on others property.
All items on the list are in Timberon.
- The scavenger hunt starts at 1:30 from the red fire truck by the fire station. It ends at the same place at 2:30.
- There your finds will be recorded on your sheet and the winner will be announced. In the case of a tie, the judges will determine the winner.
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. And will have a booby prize also.
If you have questions contact Jane at email@example.com or message her on facebook
For a list of other weekend events, please see our flyer: 2017-JulyActivities